Sconnie Blue
Legend
- Messages
- 19,159
- Reaction score
- 15,047
[No message]
Think we are after another attacker. Rather than an out and out striker that most believe we’re after I think we want someone who can play in other attacking positions too.Why??? Leave Brighton alone. We have Estevao, Noni, Neto, George and Paez.
We should look for a good backup RB and keep Gusto on the left. A top class CB would be better than looking at another winger
Perhaps because he's been rubbish for as long as I can remember and has been playing like he's been held hostage.Not sure why though we can’t fit Nkunku in the team who ticks those boxes.
THE SAME NETO WHO HAS SCORED 3 GOALS AND IS INCONTENTION FOR THE GOLDEN BOOTIt's a bit on the expensive side but he is a legitimately good player, much better value than spending £60m on Neto.
Think Pedro will play that LF role we saw Palmer play last night.If this is the move that finally gets Jackson out of the club then I’m all for it, if its just another signing and Jackson stays then what a waste of money.