John Terry Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_hill_01

Youth Team
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
I do hope not!
icon_wink.gif


One of Jose's notes

 
It loses humour with the fact JT is better than Rio... But the idea is good
icon_wink.gif


 
There is a Ronaldo one getting a message from the Portuguese manager with subtitles, it is something like....the hair salon is ready for you, feign injury at anytime...

(it is better than I made it sound...) :cry:

 
I don`t know whole history. I can only understand that most of you have no desire to see Terry-Rio in defence. Simple question. Why?

 
I don`t know whole history. I can only understand that most of you have no desire to see Terry-Rio in defence. Simple question. Why?
Ferdinand on his day he's brilliant, then the next day you wonder what drugs he's been on that makes him incapable of concentrating for a full 90 minutes. (Maybe thats how the FA knew to drug test him)
biggrin.gif


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top