Just Joined!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KT87

New Signing
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Hiya!

I've just joined after lurking for a little while. I am Katie from London and a Chelsea fan for quite a few years now.

 
Hi katie from London and welcome. No need to lurk just join on in.

 
We have a lurker! Hi Katie, welcome.

 
Not quite Phillip ::clap2:: It is the year I was born.
come on then Phillip, work out how old she is :woohoo: welcome to the board, we have plenty of lurkers on here already, you`ll fit right in with em if you have an old brown mac
smiley-flasher.gif


 
Have you been lurking with intent Katie? Welcome to the madhouse.

 
Have you been lurking with intent Katie? Welcome to the madhouse.
Is there another way to lurk? Like, say, lurking unintentionally?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Katie! Welcome on board. :P

What did you discover about us while lurking around?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top