Valerie
Only one 23
- Messages
- 35,256
- Reaction score
- 22,180
What goalsNot really, they play the FF (The Pretender, I think) only when showing the goals on the screens immediately before the entrance of the team with the Liquidator sound as usual.
What goalsNot really, they play the FF (The Pretender, I think) only when showing the goals on the screens immediately before the entrance of the team with the Liquidator sound as usual.
Isn't Laporte left footed? Three left footed CB's is a bit much imo. If KK and Chalobah both leave we need a right footed player to help out the injury prone Fofana and aged Silva at RCB.I think if, as is being rumoured, Chalobah also moves on, then I think we should an experienced head in. I wouldn't be against Aymeric Laporte as it wouldn't surprise me if Fofana only plays 30 games at most.
Hadn't thought of that, fair pointIsn't Laporte left footed? Three left footed CB's is a bit much imo. If KK and Chalobah both leave we need a right footed player to help out the injury prone Fofana and aged Silva at RCB.
Are we definitely bringing Colwill back in to the First Team Squad Bob ??Fofana, Colwill, Badi + Chalobah is more than good enough
Don't think we'd make this much noise about wanting him to stay to not play him. Selling Koulibaly and potentially Chalobah confirms that.Are we definitely bringing Colwill back in to the First Team Squad Bob ??
There is 0 reason not to.Are we definitely bringing Colwill back in to the First Team Squad Bob ??