Kalidou Koulibaly

“I wanna know”???

What’s with these weird captions the club keep using for images now, they did the same with Kante 

 
“I wanna know”???

What’s with these weird captions the club keep using for images now, they did the same with Kante 
It’s from their chants that the fans at matches sing (not that I ever heard one for KK - I only made it to two of the mens games) but Kantes was a version of Gold by Spandau Ballet. 

 
It’s from their chants that the fans at matches sing (not that I ever heard one for KK - I only made it to two of the mens games) but Kantes was a version of Gold by Spandau Ballet. 
I was thinking Chelsea Ranger chant but it can’t be that as the ‘know’ part wouldn’t make sense. 

Since Todd has changed the entrance music to f**king foo fighters I assumed the social media team wouldn’t go this direction. 

 
I actually feel a little sorry for Koulibaly. 

Don't get me wrong he was ripping the absolute horns off of it, earning what he did here for the performances, but I do think he genuinely wanted to be here and be a success. I think he got us.

That said it was 5 years too late as others have said and he is way outside of the model, for profile and salary, especially for what he is capable of giving now. Sound move by the club.

 
I actually feel a little sorry for Koulibaly. 

Don't get me wrong he was ripping the absolute horns off of it, earning what he did here for the performances, but I do think he genuinely wanted to be here and be a success. I think he got us.

That said it was 5 years too late as others have said and he is way outside of the model, for profile and salary, especially for what he is capable of giving now. Sound move by the club.
Good player - wrong time. AND Napoli had a great season and he was here while we were experimenting with fecking "Potter Ball" - K2 was not a good fit for a Chelsea team [or any team] playing it out from the back. Time to move him on.

 
20 million pounds for him? That's not bad at all, especially with his age and wages. 

Excellent, hopefully more deadwood are out the door. 

 
Best wishes.  Appreciate his efforts and he was better in central role in a back three prior to getting injured.  Pretty fortunate to get a fee and shift those wages - clearing out own path here.

 
I don’t have a bad word to say about him. He wasn’t what we hoped he would be but it is his first season here after so many years in Italy, and perhaps it is a little harsh to sell him already but sadly the situation we are in currently we aren’t really in a position to take a gamble. Another season outside of top 4 and we risk becoming like Arsenal.

All the best KK, sorry it didn’t really work out for you here.

 
Kouli is another example of why signing a specialist for high fee is not a good idea. Kouli is still very good but due to his age, ccb is the only position where he can play. 

 
We got our money back, still think he could have done a job with Silva is nearing retirement, Fofana is prone to long term injury, and there aren't much experience in the backline.

 
We got our money back, still think he could have done a job with Silva is nearing retirement, Fofana is prone to long term injury, and there aren't much experience in the backline.
I think if, as is being rumoured, Chalobah also moves on, then I think we should an experienced head in. I wouldn't be against Aymeric Laporte as it wouldn't surprise me if Fofana only plays 30 games at most.

 
Thanks to KK for doing the decent thing !!  I too am a bit concerned by exposure at Centre Back. I pray Wes Fofana stays fit, but this is by no means a given,  Badiashille is very good but inexperienced, Silva is a legend but 38, and Chalobah is attracting rumours and interest of an exit. I think we may need one more PROVEN CB before pre-season.

 
Thanks to KK for doing the decent thing !!  I too am a bit concerned by exposure at Centre Back. I pray Wes Fofana stays fit, but this is by no means a given,  Badiashille is very good but inexperienced, Silva is a legend but 38, and Chalobah is attracting rumours and interest of an exit. I think we may need one more PROVEN CB before pre-season.
Fofana, Colwill, Badi + Chalobah is more than good enough 

 
I don’t have a bad word to say about him. He wasn’t what we hoped he would be but it is his first season here after so many years in Italy, and perhaps it is a little harsh to sell him already but sadly the situation we are in currently we aren’t really in a position to take a gamble. Another season outside of top 4 and we risk becoming like Arsenal.

All the best KK, sorry it didn’t really work out for you here.
I can't complain about him either, he did his best and didn't phone it in. Just a shame it wasn't good enough. 

 
I was thinking Chelsea Ranger chant but it can’t be that as the ‘know’ part wouldn’t make sense. 

Since Todd has changed the entrance music to f**king foo fighters I assumed the social media team wouldn’t go this direction. 
Not really, they play the FF (The Pretender, I think) only when showing the goals on the screens immediately before the entrance of the team with the Liquidator sound as usual.

 
Back
Top