Kerry Dixon.

right now on The Chelsea Football Fan radio show on Love Sport Radio in London, Kerry Dixon is one of the commentators. It's something to behold & if you missed it, you can listen to the show on demand. Here is the link.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Robdog for that,really good listen.Kerry comes across really well ,talks a lot of sense and is a legend to a certain generation .Plus he describes that goal ! 

 
37F9479600000578-3776100-image-a-21_1473169158093.jpg


Good hearing he is getting back on track.  Looks like he is getting a carefree going in this picture.
Some player, some strip, some season.

 
Thanks Robdog for that,really good listen.Kerry comes across really well ,talks a lot of sense and is a legend to a certain generation .Plus he describes that goal ! 
are you talking from this match?



:Troll_Face:

 
Hi Robdog thanks and yup that famous goal watched a thousand times ,by me alone ! One of the things I always remember apart from the obvious was one of the loudest fire cracker bang things I have ever heard went off in the first half...I think from the north bank ,proper proper loud....

 
Hi Robdog thanks and yup that famous goal watched a thousand times ,by me alone ! One of the things I always remember apart from the obvious was one of the loudest fire cracker bang things I have ever heard went off in the first half...I think from the north bank ,proper proper loud....
could the gooners had a lil' canon? I remember the San Jose Earthquakes had one & let it go off every time Quakes scored. I don't think they have that cannon now but it was a trip. I believe it was only like six inches long but it was loud.

 
Saturday,myself and approximately 100 others attended an evening with one our greatest goalscorers at a social club in Ruislip,West London and a good time was had by all.

He spoke honestly about Bates, Speedo etc and heaped plenty of praise on our fans from back in the day and also gave us the full story regarding his fall from grace.

A pleasure to have been there along with probably 75+ Chels,mainly from Harrow and the local area and good to see so many old faces.

Well done all involved.
If he was talking about the incident where he assaulted someone I would be interested in knowing more as I have a funny feeling there is more to it than what the press reported.

 
Kerry is a legend full stop. 

If some punter calls me fatso when I've been drinking in the pub I might sort him out myself. 

 
the funny thing about that goal is you could swear there were more Chelsea fans in attendance that gooners  :wtf:
We’d just come back from a lads holiday in San Antonio. Met some Aberdeen fans out there who were raving about Doug Rougviie, who made his debut that day.

Remember one of them saying the hig fella was quite skillfull for his size.

 
We’d just come back from a lads holiday in San Antonio. Met some Aberdeen fans out there who were raving about Doug Rougviie, who made his debut that day.

Remember one of them saying the hig fella was quite skillfull for his size.
He was, he could volley a striker from many different angles ! :Connie_threaten: :biggrin:

Big Doug is a 'cult hero' up in Aberdeen.

 
Back
Top