Laptop Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tea Bar Boy

First Team Regular
Messages
2,089
Reaction score
132
I need to buy a new laptop and hoped somone could pass on some advice on what I should be looking for and how much I should expect to pay . I don't really want to spend more than £600 for one but can if the right deal is around.

It must have a webcam and slots for camera cards etc other than that it will mainly be used for Internet some basic Office use and be able to handle some games although I don't currently play a lot but I would like to have a graphics card that wouldn't nedd updateing every year,

Any help/advice would be great

Ta

 
Thanks Guys for the tips will be looking to purchase soon and will let you know which one I went for

 
Mate, go for a Dell XPS 15! You'll get one with good specs for your budget. Go check the official Dell site.

Oh and, happy birthday! Cheers! :D

 
Mate, go for a Dell XPS 15! You'll get one with good specs for your budget. Go check the official Dell site.

Oh and, happy birthday! Cheers! :D
Thanks Mate . I did look at Dell and it seems a decent bit of kit for the money

 
Might only be in America but right now if you buy a qualifying Windows laptop you get a free Xbox 360 with your purchase, just throwing that out there.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top