Agree. I love the way she appears to glide across the pitch. Reminds me a bit of Hazard.Hugely deserved!
One thing about Lauren that I haven’t seen before is when going at players or dribbling, it’s almost like the ball is tied to her foot with a bit of string. She keeps it close with so much control. Amazing player!
You know when kids say "well my dad is bigger than your dad"? The James kids weren't f**king lying were they?
Personally I use my ears to listen to music…
Lauren talking about her musical preferences. Have only heard of one of the people she listens to.Personally I use my ears to listen to music…
It’s amazing I’m not actually a dad isn’t it.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but J. Cole isn’t Joey Cole.Have only heard of one of the people she listens to.
She was brilliant today, especially on the first half.For those that haven't seen it, I'd suggest looking up her goal for England today against Denmark. Some finish!