Leeds and Leeds and Leeds I hate Leeds

This Marcelo Bielsa has a lot to answer for. He has somehow made Dirty Leeds a likeable team. Does he not understand how it goes? We ALL Hate Leeds & Leeds & Leeds, but no, they now seem to be everyones "second team".

Have to say, I do admire Bielsa - he is an intriguing character and I have to admit, even I quite enjoy watching Leeds play - they do play a great style of football. 

But I still f**king Hate them - it's how it has to be!! 

 
I like Bielsa too and at the moment we don't have to put up with their fans either.

Fascinated to see if Bamford can continue his scoring streak of last week, 

 
This Marcelo Bielsa has a lot to answer for. He has somehow made Dirty Leeds a likeable team. Does he not understand how it goes? We ALL Hate Leeds & Leeds & Leeds, but no, they now seem to be everyones "second team".

Have to say, I do admire Bielsa - he is an intriguing character and I have to admit, even I quite enjoy watching Leeds play - they do play a great style of football. 

But I still f**king Hate them - it's how it has to be!! 
The only reason is people like them is that Football is in some sort of Twighlight zone, no fans in grounds, threat of breakaway leagues, pay Per view, Once we get back in grounds again, Football may become real again, and us match going old Skool Chelsea will go back to all hating f**king Leeds! 

 
They also had a bit of success in the early 90's under Wilkinson.

I agree though very minor successes before the 70's..
Leeds had three good eras, with the Revie years obviously being their strongest.

1965-1975 = 2 top-flight titles and several 2nd place finishes, CL final in 1975, FA Cup winners in 1972 and runners up in 1965, 1970 ? and 1973.

1992-1995 = Last title before the top flight was rebranded into the Premier League.

1998-2002 = O'Leary years. No trophies but arguably better than the Wilkinson years.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
We had 8,000 up there in 84 1-1 draw. We had seats at the side and the terrace in front. I was on a coach that day and had to wait for  police escort off the motorway. Great view as the escort was 40 coaches strong!!
I was there that day, the escort from the ground as we went up this Hill was some sight, i was in the seats but we had all the terrace along the side, Great support

 
Back
Top