leeds gone into administration

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauren

First Team Squad
Messages
1,283
Reaction score
11
not confirmed nor denied but rumours.

press office not been told yet at LUFC so.........

 
I just heard it reported on the BBC news (radio) - again no official confirmation.

 
not really a surprise,

If i'm right in thinking doesn't this mean that they get points docked for this season rather than next? which is beneficial to them of course as they are all but down anyway.

 
Well there is a possibility that the point deduction can be carried forward however I think that is the main reason they have gone into administration now.

 
10 pts been deducted so they go down.

bought out of admin by Bates et al.
icon_confused.gif


 
Already announced that they will not lose any points for the start next season so in essence the punishment means nothing as they were already relegated.

And the club has already been sold to a new group with Ken at the helm of it.

So basically bugger all difference other then leeds digging themselves unfairly out of a hole.

 
Hey lauren, shouldn't 'leeds gone into administration' have been posted in the 'non-football' forum? Possibly even under Jokes...
icon_lol.gif


 
Hey lauren, shouldn't 'leeds gone into administration' have been posted in the 'non-football' forum? Possibly even under Jokes...
icon_lol.gif
to be honest Bri I thought about it but even I couldn't be so mean. Only Spurz is permitted to fall into those categories.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top