This post is to address some of the comments posted...
Experts the lot of em
We should be starting players who are not 100% fit so he can gets slated when they get injured
Ikr,
Just put Jackson in my Fantasy team. Come on you blues!!!
Points in the bag. Get in
Fk, I completely forgot about fpl this week. Luckily I have Jackson too in at least one of my 2 teams.
NoNotNowJim roulette:
His goals are always meaningless - scores the opener
He's not creative - link up play been great, should have had a few assists.
My guess is the excuse will be 'its only Leicester'. Which begs the question why no one else has scored for us yet.
Pls don't wind him up, you're getting just as bad. Lol
He could have moved the other direction. He must have known Palmer was running onto it.
Reminds me of lampards interview about the game in 2012. He felt the big man (drogba) behind him and got scared and ducked down to let drogba head the ball and score. Can't recall the exact words but I recall it was funny.
What the f**k, is Mavididi taping his shinpad to his leg? Do they not have the velcro straps any more?
Not those flimsy small pads that pros use.
What scares me is that I don't think he is capable of coaching a defense. There's a lot of over-reliance on us just outscoring the opposition and even that doesn't seem to be going as well as he might have planned.
Defence and the gk situation is a bit of a mystery!
We have set piece, gk and defensive coaches right? I think maresca might be guilty of focusing too much on attack and now midfield and leaving defence scarily late but I can only imagine its the process he's picked. It makes sense to organise midfield next after the attack to keep the training, understanding, tactics and philosophy "flowing" in the right direction. But like I said after the last game, Maresca needs to start working/focusing on the set piece and defensive coaches very soon. The basics is done, now he needs to step in.
That Jackson goal was brilliant.
The tenacity, drive, strength, speed then finishing it off with skill and absolute quality! The kid is 23 and his learning curve is extremely hard to criticise on his second season with us. I said it before, he will still fk up and annoy us but he's learning a trade on his own. No mentor, no senior #9 around him to advise, guide and educate him. Being "self-taught" like that I do expect mistakes to still happen but he's definitely on the right track and deserves a fk load of credit.*
*Enzo jnr and a few others played really well too, maybe their best games for chels.