Levi Colwill

There's a lot of comments about arsenal trying to sign him. 

On what planet would we let that happen? 

 
There's a lot of comments about arsenal trying to sign him. 

On what planet would we let that happen? 
Not just Arsenal, a few other PL sides as well. I have seen at least 4 others linked.

In the little I have seen Levi looks to me like another Reece James breakout star.

Lamps was forced in to using the academy due to our ban and that helped Reece get a chance. Will TT give Levi a chance? Cause if not I see him leaving and getting regular PL minutes.

 
Not just Arsenal, a few other PL sides as well. I have seen at least 4 others linked.

In the little I have seen Levi looks to me like another Reece James breakout star.

Lamps was forced in to using the academy due to our ban and that helped Reece get a chance. Will TT give Levi a chance? Cause if not I see him leaving and getting regular PL minutes.
I can see us selling him to another PL side. It would be stupid, but we would do it. 

But we wouldn't sell him to arsenal. That would be beyond thick

Hes not got much choice, he's got 3 years left on his contract still. 

 
Wasn't really too much he could do about it though!

 
Could have cost his side promotion with that mistake.
Don’t think it was a mistake, tbh. Good that he was covering that attacker, just unlucky that the ball went inside but he did well being there and had to defend the ball.

 
He did well now covering a Forest counter, had he not covered his side it would have probably been a second goal for Forest. I think that he is showing good positioning awareness.

 
Could have cost his side promotion with that mistake.
Was it a mistake? Think the other defender went walkabout left the space and colwill had to try and salvage but couldn't get there. Unlucky if anything 

 
Luckily for him, I suspect the penalties not given will be the bigger story from the loss today. It wasn’t a terrible play by him, just something that can happen in that situation.

 
Speculation mounting that Colwill might end up getting sold this summer, with apparently Southampton, Leicester, Palace, Nottingham Forest all keen on signing him on a permanent deal.

I'd really hope, given that it was blindingly obvious last season that our academy graduates are our better players, that this is wide of the mark. He at least needs a chance in pre-season to show what he can do. 

All depends who we bring in at centre back to replace Rudiger and Christensen I guess. If it is two young(ish) guys for big fees and on big wages then that would certainly encourage Colwill and maybe even Chalobah to follow the likes of Tomori, Lamptey, Livramento and Guehi straight out of the club in search of a more regular playing opportunity .... 

 
Speculation mounting that Colwill might end up getting sold this summer, with apparently Southampton, Leicester, Palace, Nottingham Forest all keen on signing him on a permanent deal.

I'd really hope, given that it was blindingly obvious last season that our academy graduates are our better players, that this is wide of the mark. He at least needs a chance in pre-season to show what he can do. 

All depends who we bring in at centre back to replace Rudiger and Christensen I guess. If it is two young(ish) guys for big fees and on big wages then that would certainly encourage Colwill and maybe even Chalobah to follow the likes of Tomori, Lamptey, Livramento and Guehi straight out of the club in search of a more regular playing opportunity .... 
Yup spend 50mill on Ake and sell a better play in Colwill to Southampton for 25mill, great example of TT knowhow that is if it happened   

 
Yup spend 50mill on Ake and sell a better play in Colwill to Southampton for 25mill, great example of TT knowhow that is if it happened   
Learning absolutely nothing from recent departures, and re-signing players like Lukaku ... 

Never go back to an ex ... not even if the sex was great LOL

 
I'd take this news as a sign of serious change backstage tbh

I dont think by the moves being made TT or many managers for ages really had any say in the players accept perhaps giving the nod kind of thing because its as if theyre going through the books and the past few years and seeing things with the youth they want to tweak

It would be weird to sell off youth that we havent even seen get a run of games in the first team to then bring back ake but being that a load of execs have now left nothing should suprise us and possibly alludes to what was really going on at our club - That no actual football men or women were having much of a say on anything and now theyre trying to recover the calamity's they made?!

Anyway im going back to browsing the UFO reddit, Certainly been a day of 'ups and downs'

 
Back
Top