Lewis Hall

£70m I have a feeling Man Utd won’t pay that. If the 20% off is true then £56m is a pretty good in today’s market and not far off Cucurella money or how much we’ll end up paying for Chavarri the way negotiations are going.
With the 20% clause makes it an even better deal for us.

We could also use Hato as the left CB in a back three and have Chavarria back up Hall. In theory that is an ideal balance, an experience wing back with a 21 year old one who has played a good amount of football already.

 
With the 20% clause makes it an even better deal for us.

We could also use Hato as the left CB in a back three and have Chavarria back up Hall. In theory that is an ideal balance, an experience wing back with a 21 year old one who has played a good amount of football already.
Not sure we’ll get both think it’s gonna be Pep then the rest of the budget on other areas. Possibly Scott or Wharton, but you never know.

 
I think they will sign this pep guy, with Hato, Quenda,Barco and Palestra able to play there. We defo need a partner for MC and I still think Diogo Costa if the price being quoted is right £60m improves us massively.

 
Why? Lewis Hall is far better
Why? Lewis Hall is far better
200.gif


 
Hall is quality but he seems set on Utd even with our supposed interest.

It’s a no from me.

I watched a couple of Chevarria’s games last night due to insomnia and was pleasantly surprised. He’s quick and has a bit of skill for a defender. It was clear why Alonso wanted him. A real system player I reckon.

 
Hall is quality but he seems set on Utd even with our supposed interest.

It’s a no from me.

I watched a couple of Chevarria’s games last night due to insomnia and was pleasantly surprised. He’s quick and has a bit of skill for a defender. It was clear why Alonso wanted him. A real system player I reckon.
Hall's defence isn't quality. Bombing forward, great. As when he was at Chelsea, he lacks a defender's instincts.

 
  • Like
Reactions: OTL
If Lewis Hall wanted to play for Chelsea he wouldn't have left in the first place.

And having got a good fee for him, BlueCo were never going to come back in for him at a higher fee than they received ... these blokes aren't wired that way !

 
Back
Top