Little forum update today.....

What an optimistic chappy you are, @Strider6003! Moi? advise on matters technical? In your dreams. I leave that to clever @Mod Stark

I am not having any problems at all - maybe I am.just more patient than you blokes!

 
just joining the chorus on the slow post issue; wasn't too bad last night but seems very slow on "our nearest and dearest" tonight  - seems too that slow posts might somehow trigger duplicate posts, as if it's taking so long to save that it looks for the data again

 
Not sure if it's just on my end,but not only are posts slow at posting,but site keeps crashing too.

 
Apologies if the forum was down for a little bit yesterday but the truth is we ran out of cash for the coming months hosting  :smile:

All sorted now obviously!

Is there still some issues with duplicate posts/lagging on posting?

 
Apologies if the forum was down for a little bit yesterday but the truth is we ran out of cash for the coming months hosting  :smile:

All sorted now obviously!

Is there still some issues with duplicate posts/lagging on posting?
Are you messing with us @Mod Stark or are you serious?

 
oh yea, I thought you were referring to the duplicate posts.

Yep, gone, empty; needed a 50p for the meter.

Like the tax office, they don't muck around with late payments these days.

 
I had a duplicate post myself today and see a few others around the forum, so going to try and get it sorted today.

 
Back
Top