Little update on forum

Hopefully it will be back up today, will just need to use default light one until then :good2:

 
Hopefully it will be back up today, will just need to use default light one until then :good2:
200.gif


 
Oddly I have "switched" from dark mode to regular or light mode...and everything works just fine now...except light mode looks exactly like dark mode even though it says it is light mode and it works...lol

 
Dark Mode is back up, it's not the time at the moment to sort it out so reverted it to when it ran fine!

 
Is there any reason why I can’t load the website when on my iPhone? It’s been difficult to get the page to load for a few months now, some times it takes me 4 or 5 reloads attempts, but today it was impossible to load the site it. I have no issues on my iPad or laptop, but it’s annoying not being able to read it when I commute 😅

 
Last edited by a moderator:
@RMH It was down for its usual hour or so at 6pm, was this around the time you were trying it?

 
@RMH It was down for its usual hour or so at 6pm, was this around the time you were trying it?
Ah, yes right. Around that time. Mistery solved, then. Though it takes me four or five tries when on normal service (this morning for example). But I guess that’s due to low 5g signal in general. 
Thanks!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
Another little update so Darkmoders will need to select theme again at the top!

 
Hey @Mod those lovely little new post lions are broken on dark mode. They’re all the same no matter if there’s a new post or not. 

 
  • Nice One
Reactions: Mod
Back
Top