Liverpool v Chelsea 1973

chester57

New Signing
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
I was sent a link by a friend to a post on YouTube from  Old School Football, in which a Chelsea lad relays a story of how Chelsea took the Kop in 1973, 500 Chelsea stormed the Kop they could not be moved and surrounded by police they stayed on the Kop for the whole game.   I was at the match and cannot recall any team doing that,  I have asked around and no one remembers this happening.  Just thought I would get a Chelsea perspective,  thanks.

 
I was sent a link by a friend to a post on YouTube from  Old School Football, in which a Chelsea lad relays a story of how Chelsea took the Kop in 1973, 500 Chelsea stormed the Kop they could not be moved and surrounded by police they stayed on the Kop for the whole game.   I was at the match and cannot recall any team doing that,  I have asked around and no one remembers this happening.  Just thought I would get a Chelsea perspective,  thanks.
An old poster I think from the old North Stand called Garrison told us about that he was there. 

Though think he might passed on now and he has not posted for some time.

 
They never took the kop...

Chelsea and some rangers went into the kop...then got police surrounded...

 
Back
Top