Long time lurker

Jay Blue

New Signing
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Hi everyone. Long time voyeur so thought I’d sign up and finally say hi. My family was from Acton but moved to the midlands in late 80s. I live just outside of brum but work in London, handy for the European nights. Look forward to conversing with you all

 
Hi everyone. Long time voyeur so thought I’d sign up and finally say hi. My family was from Acton but moved to the midlands in late 80s. I live just outside of brum but work in London, handy for the European nights. Look forward to conversing with you all
Hi mate, welcome to the forum, so sorry to hear about your living circumstances.

 
200.gif


 
Hi all, sorry, forgot all about this. Thanks for the warm welcome. Fave crisps is a proper tough one, torn between walkers sensations (chicken &thyme flavour) and flame grilled steak mccoys.

Hair wise, since marriage and children I’ve gone full Vialli 🥚

 
Walkers Sensations Chicken & Thyme?

Sounds like a bit of a high-brow fancy dan. No room for that sort of thing around here. Ban him.

 
I was going to say chipsticks but didn’t know the age demographic and if people would remember them 😂

 
I was going to say chipsticks but didn’t know the age demographic and if people would remember them 😂
Check their post count. Anything over 10,000 and they're OAPs.

 
Back
Top