Madness at the Jubilee

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUENUT

First Team Regular
Messages
5,002
Reaction score
28
Singing on the roof of Buckingham palace,

'' One's house in the middle of one's street.''

I'm sure I heard one 'em say 'Would you Adam and Eve it?''

Best act of the night - well done lads.

One step beyond..........

 
We were just discussing the concert at work and I would agree with you, possibly the best

I was there and I have to say the singing was pretty awful I thought, I think the acts were there based on who is still alive rather than merrit. However the performamce of the artists was not the focus of the day and it was a wonderful concert.

The shock of the night for me was Elton John I was alwasy a big fan of his vocals but they are no way near what they used to be.

and what about Grace Jones.. it was bizarre but that took some doing !

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top