Malick Fofana

NestorGarde

Youth Team
Messages
230
Reaction score
158
That was earlier in June. Might happen now seeing how we love market opportunities lately.

It has been revealed that many Lyon players have a clause that states 'if relegated, they will be released - Malick Fofana: €30M - Thiago Almada: €25M - Georges Mikautadze: €22M - Moussa Niakhaté: €15M - Corentin Tolisso: €12M


 
How can BlueCo resist a €30m player that's valued at €50m. Play him or loan him, then sell him for profit Renato Veiga styley?

Honestly though know nothing about him but I like the look of his Youtube compilation.

 
Overall a pretty underwhelming bunch. Fofana is 5'5".
A few of them will be very good buys for a Villa/Newcastle/Nottingham. Fofana, Thiago Almada & Georges Mikautadze are all good enough for the PL.

 
How can BlueCo resist a €30m player that's valued at €50m. Play him or loan him, then sell him for profit Renato Veiga styley?

Honestly though know nothing about him but I like the look of his Youtube compilation.
He is actually a brilliant talent and still only 20. He is rated as one of the next big French wingers.

 
Given how the other young French wingers turned out I’d prefer not to miss out on this one if he’s the real deal.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Given how the other young French wingers turned out I’d prefer not to miss out on this one if he’s the real deal.
Which other young French wingers? I still think the hit rate for French wingers is way higher than English ones. Off my head Doue, Barcola, Oliseh are quality young wingers. Bar Saka who still qualifies as a young winger, I struggle to name a potential world class English young winger.

 
Back
Top