Marseille

Cfcstevens

In the Ressies
Messages
400
Reaction score
96
Morning,

After some advice if anyone can help?? I've managed to get 4 tickets for the England v Russia game, making a long weekend of it in Marseille. It is my first time away with England. After any helpful tips if anybody has any. Are the fanzones any good or just over priced corperate areas?? Is it best to stick to English/Irish pubs in the main squares?

Any advice is much appreciated

Cheers

Chris

 
It can be very hot in Marseille, Cfstevens.

Some sunglasses are necessary.

And stay in the city.

Don't visit the drugs places. 

 
thanks krc, although that advice was helpful, I was looking for the best pubs and strip clubs rather than a cathedral trip!! Cheers anyway!

 
Cheers man!

And have a lot of fun!

(I wiil be in Marseille next month.

If I can search something for you, let me know.)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
A bit lively to say the least!! Wasn't as bad as the media made it out to be. Unfortunately our hotel backed on to the square where the Russians attacked. Didn't get hurt myself but witnessed the 51 year old guy getting beaten up and ended up having a cardiac arrest. Thought Marseille itself was lovely. Port area was very nice and will defo return one day. Fantastic stadium now it's undercover.

 
Back
Top