C cf. New Signing Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Feb 20, 2012 #2 Massive Chelsea fan here just found this forum and seems a good placew to hang out I'm here from Devon called my daughter Chelsea after the best KTBFFH
Massive Chelsea fan here just found this forum and seems a good placew to hang out I'm here from Devon called my daughter Chelsea after the best KTBFFH
wxwax First Team Regular Messages 2,127 Reaction score 14 Feb 20, 2012 #4 cf, what does the dot stand for?
mad_mac Choose your Leaders, and place your trust! Messages 13,822 Reaction score 913 Feb 21, 2012 #5 Welcome
Castiel First Team Regular Messages 4,271 Reaction score 186 Feb 21, 2012 #6 Your support must be this >>_________________<< massive to join.
bobby tambling New Signing Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Feb 21, 2012 #7 Welcome to the board mate, as a newbie myself let me say that the natives seem friendly
PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,071 Reaction score 13,726 Feb 21, 2012 #8 ^ You just haven't got to know us yet. Welcome to the board mate.
E erskblue Legend Messages 38,738 Reaction score 29,969 Feb 22, 2012 #9 Welcome, still a newcomer myself.
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Feb 22, 2012 #10 bobby tambling said: Welcome to the board mate, as a newbie myself let me say that the natives seem friendly Click to expand... There's a part of me can't help dreaming that you're the REAL Bobby Tambling! Welcome cf. - at last a member whose name doesn't require abbreviating. (Could drop the dot, I suppose)
bobby tambling said: Welcome to the board mate, as a newbie myself let me say that the natives seem friendly Click to expand... There's a part of me can't help dreaming that you're the REAL Bobby Tambling! Welcome cf. - at last a member whose name doesn't require abbreviating. (Could drop the dot, I suppose)
bobby tambling New Signing Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Feb 26, 2012 #11 Moi, stop it, I'm older than God!
moi Welcome back, twin! XXX Messages 32,538 Reaction score 5,744 Feb 26, 2012 #12 bobby tambling said: Moi, stop it, I'm older than God! Click to expand... You and me both, sweetie!