Mike Penders

How did the bidding for this amazing prospect get so high? Who were we bidding against? Was this one of those extraordinary bidding wars where we were bidding against ourselves again?

Also -Do we get the entire catalogue of all 'Searchers' songs?  Can we trade it all in with Barcelona and buy shares in Camp Spotify?

 
I once caught a tomato sauce bottle that fell from a cupboard and kicked a ball directly at my mates arse.  Where do I sign up?
If you are under 18, sign a release clause of 22M with your local club. Boehly and his teams will call your agent tomorrow🙂

 
How did the bidding for this amazing prospect get so high? Who were we bidding against? Was this one of those extraordinary bidding wars where we were bidding against ourselves again?

Also -Do we get the entire catalogue of all 'Searchers' songs?  Can we trade it all in with Barcelona and buy shares in Camp Spotify?
Maybe our Sporting Directors are bidding against each other without even knowing?!?

 
Hope we buy him. I love players whose surnames are also their nicknames. Example:

Post game BBC MOTD commentator called Julie something, interviews Nicolas Jackson.

Julie: " Nico a 0-0 draw at home against Ipswich and,  fair to say not the best day for you?"

Jacko: " Well obviously I'm gutted to miss 3 open goals, particularly the last one where I tripped over my own feet and kicked myself in the face, but I felt I was really unlucky with the bobble. On the flip side it was great to see Penders saving 3 penalties and grabbing a much needed point for us"

 
It`ll be shortened to "Pendo"...

"Go on Pendo, great save lad"...

 
I don't think it will be dk. "Pendo" is dangerously close to "Pedo"
Come on now Ju.....right, I think we should stop now.....this is getting dangerous...

 
According to Romano, the lunatics have signed another goalkeeper.

It's like a sick joke that never ends.

 
I keep falling for it. I read that we were hoping to make another 3 signings before end of window. I got slightly hopeful. 

Then in the space of 12 hours the signings are Penders, Anselmino, and Mec. 

Maybe see them in Chelsea blue by 2027.

 
Don’t want to right off Jörgensen straight away, but the real madness is even after this signing we most likely still need a new goalie.

 
One day we will have a starting 11 made up of GKs, we aren't that far away 😎 Good for the kid and the selling club, everyone got paid and if one day there's a global shortage for GKs, the owners will make sh*tloads of money

 
Don’t want to right off Jörgensen straight away, but the real madness is even after this signing we most likely still need a new goalie.
Only we could sign 2 goalkeepers in 2 weeks and still fail to address the glairing issues.

 
One day we will have a starting 11 made up of GKs, we aren't that far away 😎 Good for the kid and the selling club, everyone got paid and if one day there's a global shortage for GKs, the owners will make sh*tloads of money
Ah remember Jose Luis Chilavert? Goalkeeper/striker, pen and free kick expert lol.

Anyways I keep seeing this fellas name pop up and read it as Mike Pandas 🐼 

 
As a KRC Genk Fan. I have seen him playing for approx 3 years now. 

Big potential. But this is defenitly a signing for the future. He will loaned back for 1 or 2 seasons. Way higher ceiling than Slonina. His future will also depend on how Jorgensen and Sanchez perform in the next year. 

My guess. This year finish the season at Genk. Next year a loan to a higher competition. 

 
As a KRC Genk Fan. I have seen him playing for approx 3 years now. 

Big potential. But this is defenitly a signing for the future. He will loaned back for 1 or 2 seasons. Way higher ceiling than Slonina. His future will also depend on how Jorgensen and Sanchez perform in the next year. 

My guess. This year finish the season at Genk. Next year a loan to a higher competition. 
Good to hear. Thanks for the insight. Will follow his progress with interest.

 
Good to hear. Thanks for the insight. Will follow his progress with interest.
I am happy to keep sharing updates throughout his season. 

I'll also give a little bit of background and what type of goalkeeper he is next week when I have a bit more time for those that might be interested. 

 
Back
Top