Mobile site advert hijacks

bluedave

Gold Member
Messages
6,490
Reaction score
4,511
I keep getting hijacked by these stupid fake amazon competition pop-ups when using the mobile version of the site, which is annoying me to the extent that I’m even considering reinstalling tapatalk.

Pretty sure it’s not me because it happens on iPhone and Android with different browsers.

5FDBC0DE-587E-40E9-BD99-DA8E8788FB1D.png

 
I've been spared those so far on my Android phone and tablet.

 
Me too. Have an android phone and use chrome browser.

 
Happens to me on my Iphone6, using Safari browser.  Super annoying.

 
It should be alright now, if anyone gets it again, shout!

 
It's okay for me, what is happening on yours?

 
It didn’t happen to every time so it’s hard to be sure, but I think it’s ok for me now. Thanks Mod. 

 
I am still getting it on my iPhone6 using safari browser.  It is irritating.

 
It’s happening again using Safari on iPhone... the annoying thing is if you click to close it, it still takes you to the scam site.

BFD94668-0ABE-4595-92E2-2A579DA64914.png

 
I’ll sort it later today dave, we can’t have that!

 
Back
Top