Tim W Go ahead and play for keeps Messages 5,206 Reaction score 240 Jan 14, 2012 #2 http://invisionmodding.com/tutorials/article/621-soundcloud-bbcode-ipboard-23x/
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,163 Reaction score 8,768 Jan 14, 2012 #3 Thats for the last version Tim, but just added something that might work. Try and throw one in on a post in this thread.
Thats for the last version Tim, but just added something that might work. Try and throw one in on a post in this thread.
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,163 Reaction score 8,768 Jan 15, 2012 #5 Got it Tim, just add the url. You had done that, but I just tweaked it a bit. Will work now..
Tim W Go ahead and play for keeps Messages 5,206 Reaction score 240 Jan 15, 2012 #6 Nice one Mod, you're a star
EdinburghBlue An Untouchable Messages 10,855 Reaction score 5,369 Jan 18, 2012 #7 Tim W said: Nice one Mod, you're a star Click to expand... I thought that was 2 pac - dear mama at the start!
Tim W said: Nice one Mod, you're a star Click to expand... I thought that was 2 pac - dear mama at the start!
wxwax First Team Regular Messages 2,127 Reaction score 14 Jan 18, 2012 #8 Since this is a mod thread, one other question: did this site have spell check at one point and then disable it? Or is that just my imagination? I notice I'm not getting spell check in my posts and I thought I had in the past.
Since this is a mod thread, one other question: did this site have spell check at one point and then disable it? Or is that just my imagination? I notice I'm not getting spell check in my posts and I thought I had in the past.
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,163 Reaction score 8,768 Jan 18, 2012 #9 hmm, we did have it on a version of the forum years ago, but it sounds like you lost the checker off you browser? What one are you using?
hmm, we did have it on a version of the forum years ago, but it sounds like you lost the checker off you browser? What one are you using?
wxwax First Team Regular Messages 2,127 Reaction score 14 Jan 18, 2012 #10 Firefox on a Mac I have spellcheck in other forums. And I have "Check my spelling as I type" ticked in the Firefox preferences box. Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
Firefox on a Mac I have spellcheck in other forums. And I have "Check my spelling as I type" ticked in the Firefox preferences box.