Modern Warfare 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the new bioshock looks sick! ill skip modern warfare this time around and go with battlefield instead!

 
Bioshock Infinite is going to be excellent if it's as good as the first two.

Even the storyline for it is exciting.

 
Almost here, cannot wait to play mw3, the gameplay trailers look brilliant

 
Yea can't wait! Have you got it on order or just going out to get it next week?

Are you PS3 or 360?

 
As im currently into BF3 which is an amazing game I dont know when I will get this, I usually only play COD games for a week then after that it gets more and more boring gradually!

 
Me too. Hopefully they start shipping them Monday.

 
I think I've decided to go ahead and buy this. I've never bought any of the other ones (borrowed them from friends to play through the storyline) so I figure I mine as well get one eventually. Also, most of my friends are getting this for PS3, so I want to play with them (which also explains why I am not getting BF3). However, I don't think I can bring myself to go tonight at midnight, probably way too many weirdos for my liking haha.

 
Got it and played it awhile, a bit disappointed actually because it looks exactly like mw2 and is basically just an expansion pack but nothing wrong with that because its still a fun game!

 
I know someone who queued for this at midnight, he finished the game at 8.30 am. It was a friend of a friend type, so I pressure my mate into texting him and calling him a loser.

 
The campaign would be the last thing to get it for, the multi-player is the thing!

 
Wasnt why I thought he was a loser, queuing up at midnight for a game (forgot to add, he`s 35) makes him a loser. But the campaigns in these kind of games are getting shorter and shorter, I think there COD games will soon be Multiplayer anyway, I dont think they will bother with campaigns, or at least they might separate them as 2 different games.

I wont be getting this, I got Battlefield 3 and quite like it but I now get bored of these games pretty quickly. The last COD online was garbage because they screwed the rankings up. I couldnt get going on it at all before some massively high ranked ninja killed me with one shot, after I had emptied 3 guns into them. Bloody annoying.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to get the other half's ps3 fixed last week by some top chaps in Basildon.

Can't be sure what caused it to break in the first place,but I'd watch the amount of Blue Ray films you watch through it in future if I were you.

 
Was it the yellow light fault thing?

 
No mate,it wouldn't read any type of disc,all you got was the main menu screen.

They said that the console has 2 laser types,(I guess one is for HD discs),but if one goes,they have to change both types.

Maybe they share the same mount or something & can't be seperated.

What I can say for sure is, of the 2 ps3 consoles in the house,one is older & used only for gaming,while the other is used more often for Blue Ray films & I from my post,you can guess which one had the problem!.

 
Looks extremely similar too MW2, which isn't a bad thing. I pre-ordered mine on the Sunday from England due to Australia having to pay $120 instead of $60. So I guess it'll be three odd weeks before I actually play it.

 
My favourite Call Of Duty yet. The campain was fun and online is more gripping that before with point streaks instead of kill streaks.

 
Am still undecided on comparison with others. Online feels much different than Black Ops, I'm not sure if its cause I was so use to it, but multi-player on MW3 seems much harder. Finished mostly in top 3 regular on Black Op's and getting my ass kicked on MW3.

It seems a much bigger game with a lot of better things, am just still undecided on its multi-player compared to others.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top