Money for an ex leper...

I've just updated the plugin for the Donations, so anyone that had trouble donating, it should all be good from now and work fine.

 
I still cant get it to donate through google chrome and paypal mod.

 
Hmm, that is very strange because it sounds like Paypal end. I'll check the account.

 
Can I put a tenner in a birthday card and send it over I don't trust the internet...?

 
You trust the postman? Send a cheque like my mother!
If you're sending a cheque send it to me. If you're sending your mother then best addressing that box to Mod.
 
I think it might be fixed again. Am trying to get it everything sorted for the new season.

If it hangs again like Loz on a Sunday morning, shout and I'll set up something else (these Hookers need paying)

 
Nobody has to donate buddy, even with one!

 
Here you go little man.

Hope you don't mind Trump Bucks. 

giphy.gif


 
Someone has to talk me through this(I'm an idiot) where is the link I have to press to donate, I'm good with helping all 3 of the causes .. especially kicking the Scouser arses

 
Someone has to talk me through this(I'm an idiot) where is the link I have to press to donate, I'm good with helping all 3 of the causes .. especially kicking the Scouser arses
Don't worry I think I found it...well I gave 20 quid to someone anyway, hope it's you guys ?

 
Yep all recieved buddy, many thanks! Hope you enjoy the forum over the coming season and stick about, some good people around here.

 
Yep all recieved buddy, many thanks! Hope you enjoy the forum over the coming season and stick about, some good people around here.
I can't believe how long it took me to find this, it was only a simple Google search away... anyway it seems much better then social media, at the moment I'm currently working my way around all the site and all the old posts.You all seem like a good bunch and importantly real Chelsea fans. I can't tell you how important that is to me. Since I've left the UK I haven't a lot of fellow blues to talk to. Keep up the good work and keep the blue flag flying high ?

 
Back
Top