MOTM vs Arsenal (H) (PL)

Who is your MOTM?

  • Gusto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fofana

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Trev

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cucurella

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Estevao

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enzo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joao Pedro

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garnacho (Sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delap (Sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    41
Thanks @Mod, turned out that when the 77-year-old Yugoslavian guy I usually drink with said 'one for the road' he actually meant it this time, so I probably could have posted this myself after all.

The pub was infested with nerds watching the F1. I noticed a lot of them were ingesting a variety of solid, non-alcoholic substances which I didn't particularly understand - probably some anime nonsense. It does appear that nerds take precedence nowadays, judging by the number of video games consoles in the pub versus the number of cribbage boards (for shame) As a result I have no idea what the general consensus was.

Anyway my vote is for Carlos Sainz Reece James.

 
Thanks @Mod, turned out that when the 77-year-old Yugoslavian guy I usually drink with said 'one for the road' he actually meant it this time, so I probably could have posted this myself after all.

The pub was infested with nerds watching the F1. I noticed a lot of them were ingesting a variety of solid, non-alcoholic substances which I didn't particularly understand - probably some anime nonsense. It does appear that nerds take precedence nowadays, judging by the number of video games consoles in the pub versus the number of cribbage boards (for shame) As a result I have no idea what the general consensus was.

Anyway my vote is for Carlos Sainz Reece James.
As a nerd, this is disgraceful. Not your post, but video game consoles in a pub?

Beer, football, darts, old man playing dominoes in the corner, annoying drunk bastard, don't really need anything else.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Voted for James but thought Sanchez played well all round today. Had to suffer criticism but recently played well

 
Arsenal conceded 7 now..

Is our record going to be safe?

If only we had taken our chances today.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
As a nerd, this is disgraceful. Not your post, but video game consoles in a pub?

Beer, football, darts, old man playing dominoes in the corner, annoying drunk bastard, don't really need anything else.
They also didn't seem to understand how queuing at the bar works, presumably because this was the first time any of them had ever interacted with other humans.

 
Back
Top