MOTM vs Astana (A) (ECL)

MOTM vs Astana (A) (ECL)

  • Jörgensen

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adarabioyo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disasi (c)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chukwuemeka

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ampah (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vale (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mheuka (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dyer (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .

PloKoon13

I don't like that kind of talk
Messages
26,105
Reaction score
13,750
And we are through! Three full debuts, and a further three debuts off the bench. A good night (well... late afternoon).

Take your pick.

 
I picked guiu...but I really like rak-sakyi, Acheampong, and Ampah.

Don't think Vale got enough time but I liked a few of his touches too.

Not happy with chucky and George though.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Went with Acheampong. With all the smoke around him at the moment he demonstrated that there is no smoke without fire. Whilst understated and simple in execution everything from him was calm, authoritative and commanding.  It is clear already that in the right position and the right environment the lad is the real deal.

 
Went for Rak-Sakyi, thought he protected the ball well and moved it effectively. HM to Guiu (for effectively winning us the game) and Acheampong.

 
Back
Top