PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,073 Reaction score 13,726 Feb 22, 2025 #2 A promising start, then our knackered side were taken apart by their subs. Other than the injury-enforced sub in the first ten minutes, we made, er... one. I wonder what the problem could be. Take your pick.
A promising start, then our knackered side were taken apart by their subs. Other than the injury-enforced sub in the first ten minutes, we made, er... one. I wonder what the problem could be. Take your pick.
R ross91690 First Team Squad Messages 1,100 Reaction score 865 Feb 22, 2025 #3 I went Jorgensen. Its a fun name to say and he's just as sh*t as the rest of this rotten club.
axman2526 Legend Messages 39,694 Reaction score 20,269 Feb 22, 2025 #5 I went Jorgensen. Its a fun name to say and he's just as sh*t as the rest of this rotten club. Click to expand... Me too. He drew in many to a false sense of security he was actually decent then he went and did that.
I went Jorgensen. Its a fun name to say and he's just as sh*t as the rest of this rotten club. Click to expand... Me too. He drew in many to a false sense of security he was actually decent then he went and did that.