PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,073 Reaction score 13,727 Feb 10, 2026 #2 f**king c**ts (them not us, just to be clear). Private equity is for people with no talent or morals. As a positive - I believe we've found our starting XI (even better with Reece). Take your pick.
f**king c**ts (them not us, just to be clear). Private equity is for people with no talent or morals. As a positive - I believe we've found our starting XI (even better with Reece). Take your pick.
Nibs I'm up on the hills playing Little Boy Soldier Messages 12,828 Reaction score 10,167 Feb 10, 2026 #3 f**king c**ts (them not us, just to be clear). Private equity is for people with no talent or morals. As a positive - I believe we've found our starting XI (even better with Reece). Take your pick. Click to expand... Yep, that's the starting 11 with James in for Gusto. Went for Santos. His passing and control in the first half was sublime. Would have kept him on and hooked Caicedo.
f**king c**ts (them not us, just to be clear). Private equity is for people with no talent or morals. As a positive - I believe we've found our starting XI (even better with Reece). Take your pick. Click to expand... Yep, that's the starting 11 with James in for Gusto. Went for Santos. His passing and control in the first half was sublime. Would have kept him on and hooked Caicedo.
hawkster In the Ressies Messages 436 Reaction score 323 Feb 10, 2026 #4 I've gone fir Santos ,should have kept him on ,quietly controls ,top player
Clearlake Cartel Members AF Messages 1,952 Reaction score 2,325 Feb 10, 2026 #5 Santos, should’ve stayed on the pitch and Caicedo been hooked. Was positive in everything he did. JP pretty immense again though.
Santos, should’ve stayed on the pitch and Caicedo been hooked. Was positive in everything he did. JP pretty immense again though.