PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,071 Reaction score 13,726 Mar 21, 2026 #2 I'n sorry @Liam, I tried to be positive. I hope you will deem getting drunk after the game to be an acceptable substitute. Take your pick.
I'n sorry @Liam, I tried to be positive. I hope you will deem getting drunk after the game to be an acceptable substitute. Take your pick.
Chippy Thanks Jose, Thanks Robbie, Roman never deserved y Messages 8,569 Reaction score 485 Mar 21, 2026 #3 It's getting harder and harder to pick a mom, Gone for Estaveo, is he the only winger we have that can go past someone instead of stopping and passing back?
It's getting harder and harder to pick a mom, Gone for Estaveo, is he the only winger we have that can go past someone instead of stopping and passing back?
S strider6004 Legend Messages 13,786 Reaction score 4,998 Mar 23, 2026 #7 Beto reminded me of Demba Ba, unfortunately for us.