PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,073 Reaction score 13,726 Apr 26, 2025 #2 Get in, great start to the weekend. Take your pick.
loz The Schoolmaster Staff member Messages 22,723 Reaction score 6,608 Apr 26, 2025 #3 Chalobah for me.. superb throughout. Although best ppayer on the park was Braithwaite. He won't be at Everton for long. Would happily have him playing for us.
Chalobah for me.. superb throughout. Although best ppayer on the park was Braithwaite. He won't be at Everton for long. Would happily have him playing for us.
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,165 Reaction score 8,770 Apr 26, 2025 #4 Chalobah for me.. superb throughout. Click to expand... Same for me, Big Trev was outstanding, which is why they'll sell him in the Summer!
Chalobah for me.. superb throughout. Click to expand... Same for me, Big Trev was outstanding, which is why they'll sell him in the Summer!
PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,073 Reaction score 13,726 Apr 27, 2025 #5 Sánchez and Big Trev were both excellent, however I have to give my vote to the matchwinner Nicolas Jackson.
Sánchez and Big Trev were both excellent, however I have to give my vote to the matchwinner Nicolas Jackson.