PloKoon13 I don't like that kind of talk Messages 26,071 Reaction score 13,726 Mar 14, 2026 #2 A good night for the negative Nellies. Another blow for the positive Petes. Take your pick.
Nibs I'm up on the hills playing Little Boy Soldier Messages 12,822 Reaction score 10,156 Mar 14, 2026 #3 Palmer. Still far from his best, but the only one who looked dangerous and able to create anything. The rest were all either poor or bang average.
Palmer. Still far from his best, but the only one who looked dangerous and able to create anything. The rest were all either poor or bang average.
Sexyfootball Legend Messages 15,471 Reaction score 14,560 Mar 14, 2026 #4 If in doubt, Reece James gets the vote. Palmer the only other player who didn't annoy me too much.
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,250 Reaction score 22,175 Mar 15, 2026 #6 I honestly don't know, but following @Sexyfootball 's lead: when in doubt, vote James.