MOTM vs Servette (H) (CL)

MOTM vs Servette (H) (CL)

  • Disasi

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adarabioyo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Badiashile

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neto

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nkunku

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dewsbury-Hall

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palmer (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gusto (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lavia (sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Three votes for Caicedo? I thought he looked bang average AGAIN and even more so when you consider who the opponents were.

I cringe every time a commentator refers to him as "£115M pound man Caicedo". 

 
Three votes for Caicedo? I thought he looked bang average AGAIN and even more so when you consider who the opponents were.

I cringe every time a commentator refers to him as "£115M pound man Caicedo". 
Bang average is a pretty high bar for this squad to be fair. 

 
Says it all that the most votes, and indeed the MOTM vote on the club app, are for the goalkeeper ... 

 
Says it all that the most votes, and indeed the MOTM vote on the club app, are for the goalkeeper ... 
I honestly would have gone for none if that was an option. I can't say any one of them outshone the others in this match.

So I went with gk.

 
It’s also one of the lowest MOTM polls I’ve ever seen! Probably because it wasn’t on tv channels so a lot missed it, but also because others couldn’t see a stand out player!

I went for Enzo as think he changed the game coming on (a bit)!

 
Back
Top