Gem
Legend
- Messages
- 18,526
- Reaction score
- 1,576
I don't usually buy into the whole soundtrack idea... but after hearing a snippet of what I believe is part of "The War of the Worlds" one, I'm thinking of buying it. Now, I like classical music, I've got Beethoven's 9 Symphonies, some Mozart, Bach and Tchaikovsky [the famous ones as you can see, I'm not a connoisseur] so I was wondering, as it's a famous piece of music - is it worth a purchase? I'm not even sure if it is all classical music, but if anyone hear has heard it/has it, what do you think? Probably a long shot I know, but the reviews on the Internet are the most useless I've ever read.
Also, to make this a more general topic, what other soundtracks you do like or own? Although I said previously I don't buy them... I do have Graese and Chicago, love them both B)
Thanking you
Also, to make this a more general topic, what other soundtracks you do like or own? Although I said previously I don't buy them... I do have Graese and Chicago, love them both B)
Thanking you