Music Lyric Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! I thought of that in the shower and was on my way down to type it in!
Don't you have showers at funny times?

OOPs, forced to edit, because I've noticed you live across the water.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I't s not Squeeze Box BlueBeard, although I'm suprised as that seems a lot more "inuendo" laden than the actual one that was banned!

 
Sorry Scott didn't notice you had posted a question.

Was it Pictures of Lily due to the masturbation connotations?

 
I think you're right loz.

This wasn't the first Who song to be banned though. The BBC initially banned My Generation, but withdrew the ban when it hit the charts.

So the next question: Why did the BBC ban My Generation?

 
The stutter was seemingly accidental, but they thought it sounded good with the song so they kept it. And yes, the other banned one was Pictures of Lilly...sorry for the late response, but while I type this most of you are sleeping, and then when you reply, I'm either in bed or at work.

Quick question then...trying to get away from the Who.... Why did Pearl Jam bring in the the expertise of Stan Lee for one of their videos, and what video was it? (second part is easy, but interested to know if people are aware of the first part?)

Scott

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top