My FIFA Montages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planet Drogba

In the Ressies
Messages
437
Reaction score
0
So I've been putting some clips together of my friends and me playing fifa because we often score some pretty wacky goals. Here's the first video (my recommendation would be to follow the link because the quality of the original video is better than the embedded one):


On top of hoping you guys will enjoy it, I'm also looking for some feed back. What do you guys think would make these montages more entertaining?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't usually watch these kind of videos, because I'd rather play the game or watch a real match, but if you want to make the videos better, I'd suggest a few things that you could do. Show the goal from other angles than just the one that you use when playing the game. You can replay the goals and choose the angle, right? Make it look more like a television broadcast by using different angles and different sized shots. You can do that with goal replays, right? Replay the goal all the way through from various angles and with different zoom settings, record all those different replays and then edit those versions of the goal together to make one sequence that has different camera angles and different sized shots. And use at least parts of the commentary instead of just music. It's more work, but it should make the videos more fun to look at.

 
That recommendation seems to come up the most often. Unfortunately, I already have most of the clips for my second audio ready, but it's definitely something I'm going to consider. Thanks.

 
Second montage up. Sorry about not using Chelsea - it's not fun because they're too good! It could be worse; I could've been West Ham or something.


 
Cool I like em, you should watch this guys montages though from FIFA 10, they are amazing and maybe you could get some tips and hints from it.


 
Hey there guys,

Planet Drogba, I hope you dont' mind me tagging along and posting my FIFA montages in this thread as well.

Props on the stoke goals, also.


 
Would you two happen to know each other? Whether through Fifa or through a mirror?

 
It was a good guess eh! Have you just followed Chelsea since playing Fifa or was it a more long term thing? ;)

 
*Ahem*

I spread pro-Chelsea propaganda quite well at my school, though to be fair Secret Agent Florent over here helped me out quite a bit with it rather than being one of my victims.

 
Yeah, good guess!

I'm milanese and support A.C. Milan primarily but I'm a huge fan of Chelsea as well (mostly thanks to Planet Drogs).

Carlo Ancelotti joining Chelsea helped too, he was always a sort of idol for me haha.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top