Fatty_Speeding
First Team Squad
- Messages
- 1,228
- Reaction score
- 319
Looks like this one is almost done.
Last edited by a moderator:
Big upgrade comapred to our current wingers.Looks like this one is almost done.
Yeah this is a concern for me. The Felix deal made sense, but we are in need of a CM, a back up RB and ST. Not sure how this lad is improving us up top. Arsenal rightly never went above what Shakhtar asked, so why are we? Never even got linked to the guy before Arsenal were interested. I'm honestly confused. This is one deciison where I'm starting to question Boehly and the board. Playing all that money for a young wide attacker, but not spending an extra €20m for Fernandez's release clause.I can say I honestly have no idea about this guy.
What the actual f**k is going on in terms of transfers. A potential 100m euros deal for a player who plays for shakhtar?!
Anyone can see we need a right back and midfielder and we are spending this much on a winger.
Does FFP exist?
Potter knows what he needs more, clearly a young winger is what he needs then the club will take out the wallet.This is another example of Chelsea's board backing Graham Potter. In the end #CFC offer for Mudryk is actually higher than they bid for Enzo Fernandez.
8 year deal I read. so €10m per year ffp, less than half the Lukaku deal.Again, I just hope the club have done their research on these players. 7 years deals - if they don’t work out, we’re lumbered with them.
We do need a winger though, and a centre forward, right back, holding midfielder, central midfielder, another winger, could do with a new keeper, and some back ups...WOW...
We need a spine, yet we get yet another unproven winger.
The mind boggles.
Fitness and conditioning coach and a proper doctor wouldn't hurt eitherWe do need a winger though, and a centre forward, right back, holding midfielder, central midfielder, another winger, could do with a new keeper, and some back ups...