Name that ex-player..

coco

Retired Moderator
Messages
26,043
Reaction score
16,686
My son had the pleasure of meeting an ex-Chelsea player today, he came to visit my lads retro shirt warehouse selling some old shirts. Who can name that player first ? 

Capture.JPG

 
No.

Played 152 games for us from 87-92 as striker.

?????????
Kevin Wilson? Looks different without the 'tache. Have to confess that I wouldn't have been able to guess without the clues you gave.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin Wilson? Looks different without the 'tache. Have to confess that I wouldn't have been able to guess without the clues you gave.
Looks totally different doesnt he, i couldnt guess who it was.

 
He was selling old shirts? Has he got his own business now or something @coco

 
Ah right, his own shirts. He didn't play in the time of mega money so guessing doing what he can.

In fact, Lukaku probably earned in half hour what he did in his whole career.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks totally different doesnt he, i couldnt guess who it was.
Yes, without the 'tache and him putting on a bit of weight he was difficult to recognise. I guess some people include footballers change a bit over the years. I know that I've aged disgracefully!

 
Back
Top