moi
Welcome back, twin! XXX
- Messages
- 32,538
- Reaction score
- 5,744
Hi folks. I need some help.
I've had a PM from a French speaking member, called Mediator, who lives in Belgium. He understands English but has trouble expressing himself in English.
He has been watching Chelsea matches on streams for the last 2 seasons, but finds the quality very disappointing.
He has heard that as of the coming season there will be a new "deal" for transmitting premier league matches via NBC Sport.
He has tried to research this on the internet, but can't find the information he needs on the NBC site.
Does anyone know anything about this "deal"? Can you give Mediator any advice?
I will translate for him if he doesn't understand, but I think he will be able to understand your answers.
I've had a PM from a French speaking member, called Mediator, who lives in Belgium. He understands English but has trouble expressing himself in English.
He has been watching Chelsea matches on streams for the last 2 seasons, but finds the quality very disappointing.
He has heard that as of the coming season there will be a new "deal" for transmitting premier league matches via NBC Sport.
He has tried to research this on the internet, but can't find the information he needs on the NBC site.
Does anyone know anything about this "deal"? Can you give Mediator any advice?
I will translate for him if he doesn't understand, but I think he will be able to understand your answers.