New arrival...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I've started shaving!! Only shaved twice, but hey, I've started!!
Jeez, you've only shaved your chin twice?

I was trimming up my pubes and tit hair by then!

Welcome to The Shed End Greg by the way!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, you've only shaved your chin twice?I was trimming up my pubes and tit hair by then!

Welcome to The Shed End Greg by the way!
TOO.MUCH.INFORMATION. :D

 
I just thought I'd announce my comeback as most - if not all - my posts have been in this thread so far. I'd forgotten about it, and forgotten I'd signed up here. This site is now bookmarked, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all round the forum.

:D

 
Almost a year later... I return. (Can't believe it's been that long!)

Anyway, this time - hopefully - I'm returning for good. Sixth form's finished with for the summer, so I have a lot more free time on my hands. Hey, again, everyone.

 
Hello mate! Welcome to The Shed End! ::ChElSeaFLag::
Cheers, pal.

Did you just finish your A Levels? If so, how did they go, mate?
Well... to cut a long story short, I should have finished my A Levels this summer, but I haven't. I've just completed my first year; my AS Levels. I didn't achieve the grades I was wanting during my first year at sixth form, so I decided to resit the whole first year in attempt to improve my grades. So I'll be going back in September to carry on with my A2 courses.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well... to cut a long story short, I should have finished my A Levels this summer, but I haven't. I've just completed my first year; my AS Levels. I didn't achieve the grades I was wanting during my first year at sixth form, so I decided to resit the whole first year in attempt to improve my grades. So I'll be going back in September to carry on with my A2 courses.
Ahh, that sucks, a few of my friends had to do that :( good luck! What did you take?

 
Ahh, that sucks, a few of my friends had to do that :( good luck! What did you take?
I initially took; History, PE, English Lit and General Studies as that was compulsory for me last year. This year, however, I resat English Lit, and started afresh with Graphics and English Language. I managed a grade C in PE in my first year, so I'm now going to be carrying that on at A2 next year along with English Lit and Language.

How old're you, mate?

 
Welcome Greg.

On the subject of shaving, im 18 and my facial hair grows like mad leaving me to shave almost everyday in the shower, I take the opportunity to keep it clean down there aswell :D

 
Good lad, it can get a bit of a jungle as you get older so best get to it now and keep on top of it!

The ladies will thank you for it when you stroll down the beach in your leopard print g-string!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers, Andy. A month today I'll be turning eighteen...

The ladies will thank you for it when you stroll down the beach in your leopard print g-string!
Just wait until I hit the beach in Magaluf with the leopard-print g-string!

 
Maybe cause its Magaluf, opt for the Borat style Man-kini! That could work better there.

 
Are you the first person to be a "newbie" 3 times in one thread?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top