Scott
Carefree MoFo
- Messages
- 12,946
- Reaction score
- 9,851
https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/article/chelsea-women-appoint-first-dedicated-chief-executive-officer
Chelsea Women is delighted to announce Aki Mandhar has been appointed as our first-ever dedicated chief executive officer.
Following the repositioning of Chelsea Women to grow dedicated resources independent of the men's team, and as part of our long-term strategic plan, a thorough and extensive search began to identify and appoint a chief executive. Mandhar’s appointment will see her take responsibility for all business areas of Chelsea Women.
Mandhar said: ‘I am delighted to be joining Chelsea Women, particularly at such an exciting time in the club’s history and women’s football.
'Chelsea Women has long been a trailblazer in sport, with a rich history of success, and I’m incredibly proud to be leading the club into this new era in which we have huge opportunities to grow. I am thoroughly looking forward to getting started.’
Board member Barbara Charone said: ‘We are thrilled that Aki will be leading Chelsea Women into this exciting new chapter at a pivotal moment in women’s football.
Chelsea Women is delighted to announce Aki Mandhar has been appointed as our first-ever dedicated chief executive officer.
Following the repositioning of Chelsea Women to grow dedicated resources independent of the men's team, and as part of our long-term strategic plan, a thorough and extensive search began to identify and appoint a chief executive. Mandhar’s appointment will see her take responsibility for all business areas of Chelsea Women.
Mandhar said: ‘I am delighted to be joining Chelsea Women, particularly at such an exciting time in the club’s history and women’s football.
'Chelsea Women has long been a trailblazer in sport, with a rich history of success, and I’m incredibly proud to be leading the club into this new era in which we have huge opportunities to grow. I am thoroughly looking forward to getting started.’
Board member Barbara Charone said: ‘We are thrilled that Aki will be leading Chelsea Women into this exciting new chapter at a pivotal moment in women’s football.