New guy

Jay11

New Signing
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Hi fellow blues. My name’s Jamal and live in the Netherlands. 28years of age and a blues fan since the age of 10. There was a family friend who frequently visited our home in Kenya when I was younger. He was a very calm and studious man. I always saw him as a role model. He was a  Chelsea fan before the glory days, therefore we always watched the matches together. It’s because of him I fell in love with this team and have no regrets whatsoever.

I hope to attend my first match at the stadium this coming season. Hopefully somebody can help me get a hold of a ticket at the bridge in the near future. Thank you all and obviously looking forward to taking all the silverware this season!! 

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
I feel the need to interrogate new members for their thoughts on cats, socks and English breakfasts for reasons…

 
Welcome Jay. I'm also from the Netherlands.

The best way to try and get a match ticket is becoming a member. Check the club's website on the details https://www.chelseafc.com/en/tickets---membership/membership
Hi Valerie, thanks for the pleasant welcome. What a wonderful coincidence to meet a countrymate here:) 

Is the membership worth it if, let’s assume, I will be only needing a ticket 3 matches a season? Also from what I understand, you still have to be lucky even after becoming a member.

 
I feel the need to interrogate new members for their thoughts on cats, socks and English breakfasts for reasons…
Absolutely love cats! Not a fan of English breakfasts and you can catch me wearing colourful socks. Not always a matching pair but surely colourful 😁

 
Absolutely love cats! Not a fan of English breakfasts and you can catch me wearing colourful socks. Not always a matching pair but surely colourful 😁
There’s a lot of factors to consider here…

 
Welcome on Jay.

There did used to be some members selling on tickets here at face value when they managed to have spares, but then the pandemic hit, so that stopped. There might be a bit more luck this season, but the way things are getting over here again, who knows.

 
Welcome on Jay.

There did used to be some members selling on tickets here at face value when they managed to have spares, but then the pandemic hit, so that stopped. There might be a bit more luck this season, but the way things are getting over here again, who knows.
Thank you for the welcome : Aha! Hopefully the vaccines are a gamechanger and the stadiums fill up coming season. I will keep an eye out for spares, it would be an amazing experience to watch the game at the Bridge. 

 
Just a heads up @Jay11 The above discussion is referring to someone else, not you. Despite the word out of Malta, it is very welcoming here.

 
Hi Valerie, thanks for the pleasant welcome. What a wonderful coincidence to meet a countrymate here:) 

Is the membership worth it if, let’s assume, I will be only needing a ticket 3 matches a season? Also from what I understand, you still have to be lucky even after becoming a member.
It's not guaranteed a member can get a ticket, but non-members haven't got a hope in hell.  Also, ticket prices for members are 5 pounds cheaper than for non-members. A member can also use the club's ticket exchange, which is where season ticket holders sell their tickets when they're not going to a match.

 
It's not guaranteed a member can get a ticket, but non-members haven't got a hope in hell. 
That’s not true - if we get some really dreadful opposition in a cup game they can get to general sale.

 
Just a heads up @Jay11 The above discussion is referring to someone else, not you. Despite the word out of Malta, it is very welcoming here.
Hahah i had a feeling that it was referring to someone else, thanks for the confirmation. I feel very welcomed indeed and everybody seems to be nice.  However, the occasional back and forth is at times healthy 😉

 
Hahah i had a feeling that it was referring to someone else, thanks for the confirmation. I feel very welcomed indeed and everybody seems to be nice.  However, the occasional back and forth is at times healthy 😉
You ain't seen nothing yet  :laugh2:  

 
Back
Top