New here and to the Shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scud

New Signing
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Hello everybody...

I would like to say hi to everyone here...

I am attending next match against Blackburn and will sit in the Shedend... can you please tell me about the famous songs and chants there?

I also wish to know what makes the Shed so special and how different from Matthew Harding?

I used to sit in the West side but it is boring :lol:

Cheers

Scud

 
Welcome Scud. There's good thread at the moment about old chants.

The lads will no doubt come in later (or in the morning) and answer your questions about the Shed

 
Welcome Scud!

I can't help you with your questions though, but there's quite a few on here who will be able to give you great answers :lol:

 
Hello guys....

It is so nice to see this lovely welcoming ;)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Shed end mate :)

If you're interested in the songs, I'd recommend fanchants.com. There you'll find many of the songs sung at matches and in the So Bar pre-match. So Bar is right outside the gates of Stamford Bridge and be sure to go there pre-match for a pint and a song. My favourite is when everyone in the Matthew Harding stands up and joins in to 'Carefree'

'CAREFREE!

Wherever you may be

cause we are the famous C.F.C.

And we don't give a f#ck whoever you may be

Cause we are the famous C.F.C.'

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top