Talal New Signing Messages 37 Reaction score 4 Oct 3, 2020 #2 Hi guys how are you ? I’m new here I’m from Saudi Arabia Fan of Chelsea year 2006 ago Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2020
Talal New Signing Messages 37 Reaction score 4 Oct 3, 2020 #3 By the way now 4 October it is my birthday ? ?? Today my birthday ?
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,165 Reaction score 8,770 Oct 3, 2020 #4 Happy Birthday and welcome!
Talal New Signing Messages 37 Reaction score 4 Oct 4, 2020 #5 Mod Stark said: Happy Birthday and welcome! Click to expand... Thanks a lot ?
Talal New Signing Messages 37 Reaction score 4 Oct 4, 2020 #6 Question what I write in different color not only black ?
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,165 Reaction score 8,770 Oct 4, 2020 #7 Why is the sky blue Talal
Talal New Signing Messages 37 Reaction score 4 Oct 4, 2020 #8 Mod Stark said: Why is the sky blue Talal Click to expand... Yes I want to write in sky blue color or any color but how ?
Mod Stark said: Why is the sky blue Talal Click to expand... Yes I want to write in sky blue color or any color but how ?
Mod A Touchable Staff member Messages 19,165 Reaction score 8,770 Oct 4, 2020 #10 This isn’t MySpace Talal
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,488 Reaction score 21,830 Oct 4, 2020 #11 Mod Stark said: This isn’t MySpace Talal Click to expand...
Talal New Signing Messages 37 Reaction score 4 Oct 5, 2020 #13 Mod Stark said: This isn’t MySpace Talal Click to expand... Ok ok I understand ?
coco Retired Moderator Messages 26,043 Reaction score 16,686 Oct 6, 2020 #15 Talal said: Yes I want to write in sky blue color or any color but how ? Click to expand... like this or this but not this colour
Talal said: Yes I want to write in sky blue color or any color but how ? Click to expand... like this or this but not this colour
Munkunku Local Idiot Messages 23,488 Reaction score 21,830 Oct 6, 2020 #16 coco said: like this or this but not this colour Click to expand... WHAT!?!? Witchcraft!
Talal New Signing Messages 37 Reaction score 4 Oct 7, 2020 #17 coco said: like this or this but not this colour Click to expand... Yes exactly I want write in a lot color espicialy sky blue my favorite color also blue of course ?
coco said: like this or this but not this colour Click to expand... Yes exactly I want write in a lot color espicialy sky blue my favorite color also blue of course ?