CarefreeCFC
New Signing
- Messages
- 32
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello everyone, I am glad that I was able to find this forum. I've been a Chelsea FC fan for as long as I can remember and I always enjoy talking about football.
I just also have a quick (perhaps random) question. The question is, which player jersey would you rather have?
The ones to choose from are, Daniel Sturridge, Juan Mata, Frank Lampard, or Didier Drogba?
Of course I like them all, but I am wanting to purchase just one of these player jerseys and I would like opinions in selecting.
Thank you
I just also have a quick (perhaps random) question. The question is, which player jersey would you rather have?
The ones to choose from are, Daniel Sturridge, Juan Mata, Frank Lampard, or Didier Drogba?
Of course I like them all, but I am wanting to purchase just one of these player jerseys and I would like opinions in selecting.
Thank you