New Member Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Kev! It's been bugging me all day - the line keeps running through my head!

You have a jukebox? :D :D :D

I was looking for the "Respect" icon but can't find it so these will have to do instead.

 
LOL Moi - you are always welcome, you know that! :D

I've got two jukeboxes, one's a 1973 Rockola and one's a 1978 NSM Prestige

There's a couple of pictures here On Putfile but it looks like only the thumbnails are working at the moment :D

Cracking fun Grommit!

kev

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Blimey! :D I can remember (back when I had my own teeth) when you got three plays for a shilling! :D keep it under your hat

 
They're both set to free play now but the Rockola was set to 3 plays for sixpence na-na-na-na-na!

 
Must have come from a generous town; probably in Scotland :sCOtlaND:

Mind you you could also buy 5 Woodbine for a shilling

 
Last edited by a moderator:
ewwwwww - not Scotchland !!!!!!!! ewww ewwww ewwww - I feel queasy now! And my favourites were 5 Park Drive and a book of matches - fitted nicely inside the school blazer pocket

I added a link to some pictures in the first post

 
Last edited by a moderator:
ewwwwww - not Scotchland !!!!!!!! ewww ewwww ewwww - I feel queasy now! And my favourites were 5 Park Drive and a book of matches - fitted nicely inside the school blazer pocketI added a link to some pictures in the first post
Yes; theyre great; thanks: I also loved the sunsets from your office window:

I remember Park Drive ) also Nelson in a pale blue packet Happy Days :sCOtlaND:

 
Yep, and then when we got a bit older and thought we were sophisticated we'd spend out on some Sobranie Cocktails with the coloured paper and you could buy them singly - Can't remember how much they were but effing expensive I think. Could only get them in one shop where I grew up in the centre of the known universe, so I expect people in the outlying wastelands didn't even hear about them

kev

 
I was even more of a poser than that for I bought SOBRANIE RUSSIAN which had black paper : thought I was dead cool

 
sorry, I think I must have caught a touch of young :sCOtlaND:

Laughing My Fuc king Cute Ass Off

I forgot I was dealing with somebody who's had a telegram from the Queen

 
Yes, Val told me you had a cute ass. Big ears, too

 
That Val and her two pussies - as discreet as Bluebeard!

 
As you can see, no matter the topic, you'll often find your thread jacked by the shamless flirting of some members on here!

 
Shamless? Yes, of course I wasn't shamming. Shamming is for amateurs!

And the moral of this story is: if you want to take the piss, make sure you don't make any spelling mistakes!

:D :D

 
Yeah it seems the topic is not about me anymore, it`s all about something to do with a jukebox lol

but i dont mind, proves that everyone has a great laugh here n there which is what i like

:rolleyes: :P

 
Shamless? Yes, of course I wasn't shamming. Shamming is for amateurs! And the moral of this story is: if you want to take the piss, make sure you don't make any spelling mistakes!

:lol: :spin:
No the moral of the story is that once you've been called out, you can always revert to "spelling" superiority to divert attention from your shameless flirting...simple typo!!!

 
No the moral of the story is that once you've been called out, you can always revert to "spelling" superiority to divert attention from your shameless flirting...simple typo!!!
Called out? Is it pistols at dawn?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top