Welcome to the forum, Jai.I'm also moving up to Leicester at the end of the month for uni. How old are you?
THE Leicester Uni indeed. I know someone at De Montfort though.THE Leicester University? or the other one? I love the Uni there, I keep visiting a friend there, and it's great! Even took part in pub golf, and a game involving getting 27 of us on the back seat of the bus.
Congratulations! It's awesome there. Squids is awesome, it was like £1.30 a drink... I got severely wasted there... and it's £1 for vodka and a mixer at some other place... although they ran out of glasses at one point. Oh and do play pub golf, it's great. The organisation of the drinking sessions is great, far better than any of the other universities I visited. These being, Reading, Oxford and Sheffield.THE Leicester Uni indeed. I know someone at De Montfort though.
When you say 'a drink' do you mean a real drink (i.e. a pint) or one of those funny colourful things all the girls I know drink (apart from the one awesome girl who likes Steely Dan!)?Congratulations! It's awesome there. Squids is awesome, it was like £1.30 a drink... I got severely wasted there... and it's £1 for vodka and a mixer at some other place... although they ran out of glasses at one point. Oh and do play pub golf, it's great. The organisation of the drinking sessions is great, far better than any of the other universities I visited. These being, Reading, Oxford and Sheffield.
Pints included... well, anything included, doubles were £1.60 I believe.When you say 'a drink' do you mean a real drink (i.e. a pint) or one of those funny colourful things all the girls I know drink (apart from the one awesome girl who likes Steely Dan!)?
That normally indicates a good end to the evening.I removed it and walked off back to the girls' room.