New member =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't work, this particular formula applies only to first names.

is that correct Tomon?

 
Is this where the Mysterons came from?

 
wouldn't work, this particular formula applies only to first names.is that correct Tomon?
Oh my days.. There is no formula, there is no method behind this madness :P but Hardy would indeed be Hardon and as for Harter... that would be Harton.

Wow I didn't realise you'd all take an interest in to some random nicknames :D All good fun!

 
Hey, you set the rules, you cant go changing it now, I've just texted all my family and friensds informing them of their new nick names, I've changed all the details on my mobile phone.

and it's all down to you.

 
Ahahaha I don't mind starting a revolution :-) You say I've changed the rules, yet there were no rules (as such) in the first place, just logic!

On a different note, if anyone would like me to translate any name to a "On" nickname I charge a beer per translation!

 
Oh Tomup, see what you've done by concealing your real name!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top