New phone advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly undertow, but you are forgetting when it comes to sense sometimes Apple can just knock it right out of you! I know if I buy the plus I'd want 6 and if I buy 6 I'll look at the plus with envy. FFS Apple.
Apple (or any other manufacturer) never had that effect on me :P

Though I usually spend days to figure out which product is the best in the price range I can afford, carefully weighing pros and cons before I decide on the purchase. After that I never look back unless I have a really annoying issue with it (which is very rare).

 
Recently got a Nokia 930 mainly for the 30 meg camera.

Windows operating system isn't great but no complaints with the phone itself.

 
Think I'll be going for the 6 rather than 6 plus, unless you've got extra large hands (settle down boys before you all start claiming to have them) you won't be able to text with just one hand.

 
Extra large screen? I will just use my extra large penis to text then. Boo YA!

 
You know what they say about guys with big hands.....

Big gloves.

 
iphone_6_welcome-to-2012_image.jpg


 
I'm curious - who came up with the Smart Phone concept in the first place? Genuine question.

 
I'm curious - who came up with the Smart Phone concept in the first place? Genuine question.
Ted Paraskevakos in the early 70's while working for Boeing. I think it was patented around 1973-74.

 
IOS 8 is out now but if you still have an Iphone 4 do not update!!!

 
It makes the phone run at half speed. The 4's cant cope with the new software.

 
Apparently the iPhone needs a minimum of 4gb spare memory to update. Time to delete photos/videos/apps..wouldn't be a problem if Apple allowed sd cards.

 
Apparently the iPhone needs a minimum of 4gb spare memory to update. Time to delete photos/videos/apps..wouldn't be a problem if Apple allowed sd cards.
Plug it into your PC instead. The PC will use its own hard drive space to install instead of the phone's.

 
Plug it into your PC instead. The PC will use its own hard drive space to install instead of the phone's.
I find that out after I've deleted half my photos, messages and apps  :sad: .

IOS 8 hasn't really seemed to change much anyway, just a few aspects of messages and other bits and pieces. Nothing like the huge change of IOS 7.

I can't wait till my contract runs down in December and I can get a new phone, fed up of my iPhone 5's battery life.

 
I find that out after I've deleted half my photos, messages and apps  :sad: .

IOS 8 hasn't really seemed to change much anyway, just a few aspects of messages and other bits and pieces. Nothing like the huge change of IOS 7.

I can't wait till my contract runs down in December and I can get a new phone, fed up of my iPhone 5's battery life.
What is the battery life?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top